The LifeSong Inc. website, lifesonginc.org follows design standards with the concept of universal design and accessibility so that everyone may use it. In so doing, we make every effort to adhere to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 to be Perceivable, Operable, Understandable, and Robust.
Website Accessibility Statement
No single solution works for every need, so we attempt to reach the broadest possible audience. The WCAG standard for accessibility is continuously in review to assist in matching standards to new technologies. We strive to evaluate and modify structure and content of the website when methods of improving functionality are found. Therefore, LifeSongInc.org content is accessible to as many people as possible.
Some of the things that we hope make our site more usable for everyone are:
- A mobile-friendly design
- Matching understandable text alternatives to graphics and multimedia
- Category submenus on category main pages
- Methods of changing color contrast, enlarging text size, and gray scale contrast
- A Site map to locate any page on the site efﬁciently
- Appropriate use of Alt Text tags on images
- Skip tag to move directly to content
- Use of field Labels
- Videos within the page versus linking videos to outside pages, thereby minimizing user confusion and improving the overall experience.
- Closed Captions on videos
- Appropriate flash rate
Do you have feedback on how we can improve? Are you having trouble accessing something on our site? We ask that you let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails are read and given a response if appropriate.
Audit and Remediation to achieve WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliance by the ADA Website Accessibility experts at Go Gonzalez.